This policy describes how I protect and make use of the information you give me.
Why do I collect data from you?
- to respond to your requests for information
- to allow me to contact you during an ongoing editorial service
- to enable certain functions on the Uplift Editorial website
What data do I collect from you?
- your name
- your contact postal address
- your email address
- information related to your enquiry (pre-project questionnaire)
How do I use this data?
- for internal accounting processes to ensure compliance with my tax authority
- to contact you in response to your enquiry
- to record your agreement to the Terms and Conditions for my editorial services
I will never use this information for marketing or promotional purposes without getting your permission first.
How do I collect your personal data?
- website contact form
- pre-project questionnaire
I will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information unless required to do so by law.
How do I store your personal data?
- Googlemail: this is a password-protected server used to communicate by email
- Dropbox: this is a cloud-based file management system accessed via my password protected computer
- Onedrive: this is a cloud-based file management system accessed via my password protected computer
- PayPal: this is a password-protected on-line payment system
How long do I keep your data for?
A minimum of 5 years due to tax requirements.
If you would like me to amend or delete your details, please let me know. I will do so, as long as I am complying with tax record requirements.
With whom will I share your data?
No one, unless you have requested that I do so in writing, or if my business is audited by the tax authority.